- Distinctive building elevations that resemble classic New England architecture.
- Beautifully designed landscaping featuring plantings that accent and compliment the colors and textures of the building elevations.
- Attractive and subtle LED lighting throughout the grounds.
- A walking trail that follows the perimeter of the property and offers magnificent views of the surrounding hills and valleys. The walking trail will connect with the existing 1.4 mile Deer Valley walking trail.
- A brand new state of the art on-site clubhouse featuring a 730 sq. foot fitness room. Residents at Deer Valley North also have access to the existing Deer Valley Clubhouse which features an Olympic sized pool, billiards room, home theatre and bar area.
- Premium customer service with 24 hour emergency service.
- Owned, managed and developed by the award-winning Santini family which has been building and developing luxurious homes and townhomes for over 40 years in Tolland County.
- Open concept floor plans featuring modern kitchens outfitted with granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting and shaker style maple cabinetry.
- Plank hardwood flooring in kitchens, great rooms and upstairs hallways.
- Great rooms that feature 12 foot ceilings and are accented with two foot transoms over six foot windows*.
- Master bathrooms will include granite vanity tops, designer plumbing fixtures, maple vanities and double sinks.
- Custom trim package that includes crown molding in the bedrooms and great room.
Comfort and Practicality
- Spacious master suites
- In-unit private elevators*
- First floor master suites*
- Private unfinished basements for storage
- Attached one and two car garages
- Private entrances
- Spacious, covered porches
- In unit laundry featuring energy efficient front load washers and dryers
*Available in select floor plans only